Videowall rental for congresses and fairs
The new LFD technology
All Over offers in rental and sale a vast assortment of video walls , communication tools increasingly used by operators in the retail sector who wish to improve the aesthetic impact strong> of your point of sale, trade fair stand or congress event.
The LFD (Large Format Display) technology allows you to set up video walls in confined spaces, with the aim of enhancing the goods on display.
The thickness of the frame of the videowall is minimal, to allow the creation of continuous and uniform images , without interruptions and in high definition, with the possibility of management of really simple content .
Events in general
Dynamic LED video walls
All Over offers dynamic LED screens:
- 16: 9 aspect ratio
- Polliciaggio at 46 "or 55"
- Monitor with SSPP technology ( Samsung Smart Signage Platform ) integrated
- MagicInfo Videowall software
These new LED monitors enable greater color uniformity thanks to factory-optimized color calibration and ACM ( Advanced Color Management ) software for advanced color management.
Dynamic LED technology guarantees excellent performance thanks to:
- greater screen flexibility with easy image rotation to view content horizontally and vertically
- automatic aspect ratio choices with extended aspect ratio on a single screen or extended aspect ratio on a video wall
Latest generation LED technology
The new generation LED monitors allow you to unify up to 100 screens , thanks to the multiscreen support of the Display port (DP) 1.2, with the possibility of displaying content in UHD (Ultra High Definition) definition on a videowall 3840 × 2160 in 2 × 2.
These LED screens also offer HDCP technology ( High-bandwidht Digital Content Protection ) which allows you to view content:
- Blu-Ray Disc
- other HDCP sources without the need for an HDCP distributor
Among the pluses of this product:
- low energy consumption
- ease of installation, thanks to BLUE technology with direct LED backlight unit (d-LED)
- eco-friendliness (complete absence of mercury).